These are related stories related to the birth of Royal Baby. These stories tells the progression of events from the time the royal baby was conceived by Kate Middleton until his birth on July 22, 2013. It’s a baby boy for the royal couple Kate and William.
These are 10 Related Stories to The Birth of Royal Baby.
1. Pregnancy Difficulties.
Kate had been to hospital during her early pregnancy because of severe vomiting. (Full Story at nydailynews).
2. Nursery designs for Kate and William’s baby.
As Kate Middleton’s July due date fast approaches, the parents-to-be will be putting the finishing touches on their new arrival’s nursery. (Full Story at hellomagazine).
3. Royal Baby Has Some Very Famous Hollywood Cousins.
Amazing to know that these royal blood have a lot of famous cousins in the Hollywood. (Full Story at thestir.cafemom).
4. Lucky Babies Born on Same Day as Kate Middleton’s Will Receive a Special Gift.
RoyaI Baby Birth: Silver ‘Lucky’ Penny To Be Gifted To Babies Born Same Day as Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Firstborn.(ibtimes.co.uk).
5. Host a Royal baby shower.
Traditionally, a baby shower was hosted to welcome the near birth of the royal baby. Read full story at halifaxnewsnet.ca.
6. It’s a boy for Kate Middleton and Prince William.
Finally the anticipation has come to an end! It’s a baby boy! Read full story at news.nationalpost.com.
7. Kate and William welcome baby son: Celebrities take to Twitter to congratulate royal couple.
Famous celebrities congratulate the royal couple on their new heir. Full story at metro.co.uk.
8. Royal baby introduced to the world.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge introduced their newborn son to the world’s media on Tuesday evening. Watch at metro.co.uk.
9. Royal baby: Tired and emotional.
Royal baby: Tired and emotional – time to give the royal three some peace now. (metro.co.uk).
10. What a difference 31 years makes to the royal-baby presentation scene.
The presentation of the prince wasn’t much like the way Prince Charles, then 33, and Princess Diana, then 20, showed off their first baby, Prince William, to the world the day after he was born. In fact, what a difference 31 years makes. But the ritual blended tradition and modernity, one of the reasons William and Duchess Kate are so popular with the British and worldwide. (usatoday.com).