Entrusting your IT needs to an IT managed services provider in Orlando is a big deal. Find out how to find the best from Semtech IT Solutions.
A greater need exists for managed IT service providers now than ever before. The global market for these services was anticipated to be $193.34 billion by this year, and numbers are hitting that mark without hesitation. If your business is ready to bring in aid of a company that offers managed IT services has a lot to offer.
Here’s how you can find the best managed IT services in Orlando.
- 1. Provides an on-site assessment.
- 2. Utilizes the latest technology available.
- 3. Commits to level-of-service agreements.
- 4. It has a reliable reputation among customers.
- 5. It helps your business goals.
- 6. Follows the standard best-practices of the IT industry.
- 7. Has an excellent security support offering.
- 8. Offers guaranteed response times.
- 9. It provides a straightforward pricing plan.
- 10. Provides remote management and monitoring.
1. Provides an on-site assessment.
It is difficult for a managed IT support service to fully understand how a business’s network functions and what they need without ever seeing the setup in person. Therefore, the best companies will always schedule an on-site assessment before they begin a service contract.
2. Utilizes the latest technology available.
Technology is always changing, whether you are looking at things like cloud hosting or cybersecurity software. Any IT support provider you are trusting to oversee your network should utilize the latest technology.
3. Commits to level-of-service agreements.
Level-of-service agreements are contracts that explain in detail where service and support will start and where it will end. A commitment to this kind of contract ensures you know what the managed services provider can help you with and what may be out of their realm of service provision.
4. It has a reliable reputation among customers.
What kind of track record does the company have with prior customers? Can they provide you with references? When it comes to managed IT support, it is always best if you find a provider who has a reliable reputation and a stellar commitment to excellent customer service.
5. It helps your business goals.
Your business goals have a lot to do with technology. This goal should be examined during an on-site visit and assessment when you have your initial consultations.
6. Follows the standard best-practices of the IT industry.
Just as it is in other industries, there are standards of best practice to be followed in the IT industry. According to the U.S. Government Accountability Office, some examples include things like making sure IT support plans meet the strategic plans of the business and leverage IT for strategic outcomes.
7. Has an excellent security support offering.
Security means everything in the modern-day business. Businesses are more at risk of a cyberattack than anything else, and the managed IT support provider should have excellent security support offerings for clients.
8. Offers guaranteed response times.
When you have a problem with your network, you do not want to be left waiting on a response from your managed IT services provider. The best companies will give you a guaranteed response time from the beginning of your service contract.
9. It provides a straightforward pricing plan.
Even managed IT services are an expense, albeit an expense that has a worthy cause. However, any provider you work with should have a straightforward pricing plan that breaks down what you get for what you pay.
10. Provides remote management and monitoring.
Your managed IT support provider can’t logically be physically present at your business every day. However, remote technology makes it possible to monitor things from afar, and this is something your chosen provider should offer. Everything from data integration and daily functions should be monitored.
While there may be many service providers to choose from, these tips will help you find the best. Reach out to Semtech IT Solutions in Orlando to find out more about our service offerings and why we feel that we are the best.