- 10. Imperial Suite at Park Hyatt Vendôme, Paris:
- 9. Royal suite at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris:
- 8. Royal Armleder Suite Le Richemond, Geneva:
- 7. Royal Suite at Burj Al Arab, Dubai:
- 6. Ritz-Carlton Suite at The Ritz Carlton, Moscow:
- 5. Bridge Suite at Atlantis, Bahamas:
- 4. Royal Penthouse Suite at the President Wilson Hotel, Geneva:
- 3. Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Season, New York:
- 2. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa at the Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas:
- 1. Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens:
The top 10 most expensive hotel rooms from around the world
10. Imperial Suite at Park Hyatt Vendôme, Paris:
An individual suite offers an excellent view of the city of love. There is also a spa tub, a steam room and a private massage table on the 250 square meters of living space.
Price: $ 15,500 (12,900 euros) per night.
9. Royal suite at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris:
The Royal Suites at the Four Season in Paris are around 245 square feet in size and the setting is reminiscent of a royal palace. The Master bedroom includes a spacious marble bathroom with steam room, a sauna and a separate dressing room..
Price: $ 16,000 (13,300 euros) per night.
8. Royal Armleder Suite Le Richemond, Geneva:
The Armleder Suite occupies the entire seventh floor of the Le Richemond in Geneva. Floor to ceiling, windows are made of bulletproof glass which makes it especially for politicians attractive. The suite has three bedrooms, a dining room for eight people and a marble bathroom. There is an excellent View over Lake Geneva.
Price: $ 17,500 (14,500 euros) per night.
7. Royal Suite at Burj Al Arab, Dubai:
When you think of Dubai, first thing that comes to mind is the 321 meter high Burj Al Arab Hotel. It’s sail-shaped architecture is unique. But most unique is the night in the Royal Suite of the hotel.At 780 square meters, a private theater and a private cinema are available for guests. Who still has some money left over can even book his own Rolls-Royce and helicopter.
Price: $ 18,000 (15,000 euros) per night.
6. Ritz-Carlton Suite at The Ritz Carlton, Moscow:
Michelle and Barack Obama have stayed in these rooms. In the 232 square meters Ritz- Carlton suite, there is a library and a grand piano. The floor is even heated, in case of emergency .Moreover Telecommunications and energy supply are independent.
Price: $ 18,200 (15,200 euros) per night.
5. Bridge Suite at Atlantis, Bahamas:
The entrance of the Hotel Atlantis in the Bahamas is impressive. Ceilings, floors and pillars are richly decorated with gold and marble. There is a bridge between the Royal Towers is the luxury suite. Michael Jackson and Oprah Winfrey have stayed in ten of its rooms. The noble suite also includes butler and a cook. Overall, the luxury suite is 440 square meters.
Price: $ 25,000 (approximately EUR 20,900) per night.
4. Royal Penthouse Suite at the President Wilson Hotel, Geneva:
Billiard table, wings and a large flat-screen TV are only a small part of the amenities of the Royal Penthouse Suite. At around 1530 square meters, you can easily get lost. There is a clear pool. with a fantastic view of Lake Geneva.
Price: $ 33,000 (approximately EUR 27,600) per night.
3. Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Season, New York:
The 400-square-foot Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Seasons offers a great view of New York. The balconies are made of glass and the apartment has high vaulted ceilings up to 7.60.
Price: $ 34,000 (approximately 28,400 euros) per night.
2. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa at the Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas:
Spend the night as the Playboy founder: in the Hugh Hefner Sky Villa: Yes that is possible. The 930-square-meter suite is set over two floors, has a 24-hour butler, a rotating bed under a mirrored ceiling and a floating 700,000 dollar Jacuzzi.
Price: $ 40,000 (33,400 euros) per night.
1. Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens:
From outside, the most expensive hotel suite in the world already looks almost like a relatively simple single-family house. But the Royal Villa has it all: The pool is heated accompanying there is a steam room. You enjoy a magnificent view of the bay and Athens of about 40 kilometers distance. There is also a private beach, a private butler and even personal pianists are available.
Price: $ 50,000 (41,800 euros) per night.