Our world is so beautiful and full of wonders that new and amazing places are discovered every day. With so many beautiful places and wonderful shoots, it’s tough to chose the top ten. But, here we try our best to collect 10 stunning photos of beautiful places around the world. You might like all or some of these. So, checkout these beautiful photos of amazing places and vote which you like most.
These are top 10 Stunning Photos of Beautiful Places.
- 1. Picturesque English village of Castle Combe in Wiltshire
- 2. Resorts in The Maldvies – Paradise on Earth
- 3. Sandstone Cliffs in Zion national park – Utah, USA
- 4. Santo Domingo Savio, Medellín
- 5. Sir Walter Scott, Melrose, Scotland
- 6. Ta Prohm Temple, Cambodia
- 7. Temple Watrong Khun, Thailand
- 8. Ratti Gali Lake, Neelum Valley, Kashmir
- 9. Terraced Rice Fields, Ping’an, China
- 10. Glacier National Park, Canada
- Share this:
1. Picturesque English village of Castle Combe in Wiltshire
Castle Combe, with a population of around three hundred and fifty, is often called ‘the prettiest village in England‘. Situated in a conservation area on the southernmost edge of the Cotswolds and just twelve miles from Bath, this hidden gem has been welcoming visitors for at least a century.
2. Resorts in The Maldvies – Paradise on Earth
Paradise on earth … Taj Exotica Resort and Spa at Maldives is the closest thing to achieving that. With the picturesque scenery, sun setting in the Spectacular blue waters and the feel of beach sand under your feet Taj Exotica Resort is truly a place to relax and feel Blissful.
3. Sandstone Cliffs in Zion national park – Utah, USA
4. Santo Domingo Savio, Medellín
5. Sir Walter Scott, Melrose, Scotland
Abbotsford is a historic house in the region of the Scottish Borders in the south of Scotland, near Melrose, on the south bank of the River Tweed. It was formerly the residence of historical novelist and poet, Walter Scott.
6. Ta Prohm Temple, Cambodia
Ta Prohm is the modern name of a temple at Angkor, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia, built in the Bayon style largely in the late 12th and early 13th centuries and originally called Rajavihara.
7. Temple Watrong Khun, Thailand
Just 13 km outside of the Chiang Rai city center, an extravagant artistic temple outshines even the most fabulous of traditional Buddhist temples. Buddhist and Hindi in origin, the temples artist, Chalermchai Kositpipat began construction in 1997 both as an offering and as an important statement against the charms of the modern world.
8. Ratti Gali Lake, Neelum Valley, Kashmir
Ratti Gali Lake (an alpine lake) is situated at 12,130 ft ASL in Neelum Valley, Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan. This lake is accessible by a 19 km hiking trek which starts from a village called Dowarian on Neelum Valley road at an altitude of 5,300 ft.
9. Terraced Rice Fields, Ping’an, China
The Rice Fields of Longsheng are about a two hour drive from the Chinese city of Giulin (Li River fame). This was taken from one of the many lookouts in the mountainside village of Ping’an. Although we didn’t have the best of weather the rain did stop long enough for a few nice photo opportunities, like this one.
10. Glacier National Park, Canada
See the Beauty of Glacier National Park – Canada. The park is located in the province of British Columbia, westernmost of Canada. The Glacier National Park has become one of the popular tourist attractions in Canada.