• tom

    The first one, the abbey of St. Georgen, doesn’t exist anymore. The pic can’t be from there. After a great fire in 1865, which destroyed a huge part of the village, the bricks of the abandoned site were used to rebuild the town. Now only a small piece of wall can be seen, and found stoneworks in the museum.